The Greenway Condominiums
is comprised of two 30 story Luxury buildings (14 & 15) located on the same tract of land in the heart of Houston, Texas inside the 610 loop. It is convenient to the famed Galleria Shopping Area and 10 minutes from Houston revitalized Downtown Area.
At The Greenway, your comfort is our business. Valet parking for you and your guests, doormen, optional in-house maid and porter services, gated garage with plenty of parking, pools, and conference rooms are all a matter of course for our Residents. We also have on-site Management and Maintenance offices so you are freed from the day-to-day worries normally associated with home ownership. For example, you’ll never again waste valuable time waiting for a package delivery or a service person who is “running a little late”. Each building has a Resident Services Booth manned 24 hours a day that will receive deliveries and admit authorized service and maintenance personnel.
The Greenway Towers offers a
variety of spacious one, two, and three bedroom floor plans as well as
penthouses, to suit your needs. Nine-foot ceilings, private balconies, quality
construction, and large dual-paned windows are just a few of the advantages in
each handsomely appointed unit. Thoughtful details in the interior of each unit
mean you’re sure to find just the right plan for you and your
- Swimming pools in both buildings that are heated year-round.
- Each unit is individually metered for electricity and chilled water for air conditioning.
- Conference Room/Library in Building 15, Conference Room in Building 14.
- Strict “no tipping” policy for concierge, valet or other resident services.
- All guests are announced and cleared with residents before entry.
- Recently upgraded fire/smoke detector system.
- Common areas have fire suppression systems to ensure safety, and fire control panels are monitored 24 hours per day.
- Controlled access at all entrances.
- Closed-circuit security cameras throughout the property.
- Professionally landscaped grounds featuring beautiful seasonal plantings.
- Four-story parking garage with controlled access and two parking spaces deeded to each residence, and plenty of guest parking.
- Comcast Cable provides television service to both buildings, and high-speed internet and telephone package upgrades are available at bulk price discounts.
- Bridge access, across Timmons Lane, for members of the Houston City Club. The Houston City Club, part of ClubCorp, offers Greenway residents reduced membership rates. Facilities include indoor tennis courts, state-of-the-art workout facilities, yoga, Pilates, indoor tracks, racquetball courts, saunas, whirlpools, as well as dining, conference and entertainment rooms.
The Greenway’s monthly maintenance fees are allocated “pro rata” according to each unit’s percentage of ownership, which is based on square footage. Monthly maintenance fees cover all building amenities and services, including the chilled water air conditioning that is supplied by the Greenway Plaza power system.
Each unit is equipped with an electronically monitored smoke alarm that is connected to a central control panel that is monitored 24 hours daily in the Resident Services booth.
Our seasoned Resident Services staff is always available to assist with fire, police, or EMS services and on-call maintenance staff, should an after-hours emergency arise.
The Concierge and Resident Services Booth work in tandem to achieve discreet and courteous access for all visitors. Every attempt is made to notify residents of visitors, and resident authorization is required before outside service personnel are granted entry to a unit.
The Greenway Condominiums
|Area||Inner Loop, Greenway Plaza, Upper Kirby|
|Price||$130K to $600K|
|Type||High Rise Condominium|